Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wake Up Wednesday #2

Ok, so I think this is going to be the most interesting post I have ever done! So, now I have a baby sister! So she is going to be an October baby! Also I just want to pray for Oklahoma because I feel really bad for them so please pray. Umm, I'M GOING TO BOSTON! I am so exited and I just want to freak out! So I'm going on Friday as a school field trip. We get to see the dead sea scroll and that is like so cool! But anyway I just want to be calm and not scream so loud I make people's ears bleed, so yep- but anyway that might not be so interesting but I think it was:) Oh and sorry I didn't write  on ,Friday and Sunday but I will do it next week and talk to you Friday. Bye!   


                                                           Jean <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you!! Can't wait to meet her!! Have fun in Boston! Tell me all about it when you get back! Don't worry--no ears bleeding here!:)
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete