Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wake Up Wednesday #1!

So, goooood morning everyone! So, today was the crazy-ist morning. The first thing I did was got up at the most dramatic time in the world- 6:00  Then I did all my stuff after I had like a half an hour of free time I had to do yesterdays homework..... HOMEWORK! I thought morning was all about having your mom put hot peppers in your pancakes. But shhh..... don't tell my teacher that I did yesterdays home work. He wouldn't care anyways I mean all HE cares about making me fall asleep in math class and his baby "total cutie btw" but my morning was so crazy I got so tired I fell asleep and drooled on my shirt. I mean why do you think there are big "water" stains on my clothes. Even the Oxie Clean dude wouldn't help. So, that was my ANNOYING morning. Also you can read more about my annoying life every week on Wake Up Wednesday.                                                                SHOUT OUTS




                                                                            Emma Masse aka Bannana Bread Girl





                                                                      Jean <3

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Julia IS cute---thanks for mentioning me!:)
    Banana Bread Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I sent you the pics from the sleepover!
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jean I love your blog! it's almost as good as mine (hehehehe) I love your book.


    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean!!
    Congrats on your baby sister!! Okay, so for your first "recital" since I'm not a real piano teacher and since you're not part of a class, when you can play well, I have this book of easy hymns and you can play one of them for all the kids in Sunday School! Can't wait for Sunday!:)
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete