Friday, May 31, 2013

Don't Cry!

Hey guys! so it's Jean and before for I type in anything else because you might cry when you hear me type.................I'M GOING TO DIMILLO'S FLOATING RESTAURANT!!!! Now, if you have ever been there then just comment down below! So I was thinking of doing a post in one day for today. So this is the normal post bla bla bla. Then the next post will be what I am going to do at the fish restaurant. So hope you enjoy this post. Psssss! Don't tell anyone just between YOU and ME! I mean come on its not like I'm writing my big secret on a blog or something..... Oh wait I am,ummmm carry on. But anyway the "secret" is I get more free time,so that means less school and more Jean time. Yah! So ya oh keep in mind the post above this post share the same subject so you can read the top one now. See ya'll next time. BYE!!



                                   Jean <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jean! Sounds fun! Are you ready for lessons on Sunday?:)
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete