Sunday, August 24, 2014

To start Things Fresh

Hey guy's it's Jean! I feel really bad about not posting in FORVER. So if you couldn't tell by the title and by my whole blog layout, that  want to start things fresh. I really hope you enjoy my new back round look. Now this time I really promise that I will actually start posting on certain days.

Sunday- No post

Monday-No post

Tuesday-No Post

Wednesday-Post (I'll be keeping the same name as I did a while ago)

Thursdays- No post

Friday- Post (What name should I have for Fridays?)

Saturdays-Post (What name should I have for Saturdays?)

So that's the schedule for every week and on Wednesday I'll be talking a little bit on back to school.


                                                                     Love,

                                                                            Jean ;)

P.s Yes I have also changed the love jean thing in a new color and a winkey smiley face. :)

1 comment: