Friday, August 29, 2014

10 Random Facts About Me!!!!

Hey guys so I'm very sorry but today I will not be doing a scavenger hunt I will be doing a 10 random Facts About Me Tag! know there is actually 50 questions but I could never ever type for that long so here it goes!

Q.1 Outdoors Or Indoors?
               MMMMMMMMMMM.......... Depends on the weather
Q. Hot Weather Or cold weather?
               Cold because you can wear cuter clothes and drink tea or hot cocoa
Q. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
              Yes, I have on sister        
Q. What is your favorite color?
                Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and White
Q. What is your hobby?
                Shopping online. :) Just kidding. Blogging Duh
Q. What is your favorite season?
                Fall because it looks so pretty and the drinks are better at mc Donalds
Q. What is your favorite show?
                Happy Days
Q. What do you think should be invented?
                A time machine
Q.  Do you have a pet?
                No, my fish died in Febuary and its was sad cause the next day of school we learned about fish. :(
Q. Who should you tag next? I tag Emma @ Emmasfunplace.blogspot.com

                                                                                             Jean(;

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my random facts!
    http://emmasfunplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/10-random-facts-about-moi.html
    Emma

    ReplyDelete