Thursday, August 28, 2014

Open House!

Hey guys it's Jean here so I know I shouldn't be writing because tomorrow is Fun Friday so anyway I just couldn't hold it in! I had SOSOSO much fun at the open house! I have my math teacher as my home room! YAY!!!!! I really wanted him. At the middle school I go to they have teams. Each grade has there own team. Like in 6th grade they have Kennebec Carrabassett and the team I'm on is Sabattus. If you haven't noticed that all of these names of teams are also names of rivers! So yeah the open house was really fun and I enjoyed every little bit of it. I cant wait 'till school starts next week on Tuesday so that's why I'm trying to write in my blog as much as I can. I might have to sadly cancel writing time and I think that it will be neither Sunny Side Saturday or Fun Friday. so tell me in the comments below if I should cancel Friday or Saturday due to school work. Well that's all for today I hope you all enjoyed and I will also be writing tomorrow for Fun Friday were I will have a scavenger for you guys so you can print it off and go have some fun fresh air. Bye!

                                                                                            
                                                 Jean(;

No comments:

Post a Comment