Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hey again!


Hello word! So it's Jean again and I have not posted anything in a long time, so now it's time to get back on track! Okay, so I have some bad news and I have some good news. The bad news is, I have no more time to be writing Wake Up Wednesday. But the good news is that I have a lot of free time on Saturday so I will be having Sunny Side Saturday with Jean! So, I found my cord for my camera so now I can maybe post videos and pics of my life! So, Sunny Side Saturday will start next week. Where maybe I can video tape..........mmmmmmmmm?? Anyway, talk to you later! Bye!



                                                                                                     Jean <3

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss Wake Up Wednesday, but I can't wait to see Sunny Side Saturday!! I'll see you at church, and then the picnic after!!
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is so weried becuse I lost my camera but I HAVE THE CORED! lol see you later



    Anna

    ReplyDelete