Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Vacation!

 Hey guys! So before I get into anything I just want to say I am so sorry this is late, but the computer broke and my dad does not want me to use his computer. So sorry, but now I can tell you all the cool stuff that happened this Wednesday! Okay, so I ended school at 12:00 so when there was one more hour left of school, our teacher gave us books. Since there are 6 kids in our class, there are 2 boys and 4 girls. The books that the boys got where number books mashed together with Hardy Boy books. Then Brittney, a 3rd grader, got a book about cats.  I feel really bad because I forgot what the other girls got but anyway, the book I got is called Voyage on the Great Titanic The diary of Margaret Ann Brady by Ellen Emerson White. So then I got to go to a prayer meeting and that was that hope you enjoy this post!


                                Jean<3

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I love old diary book's what's it like? Anna

    ReplyDelete